Monday, March 16, 2015

Days 11-18

Berkeley, CA - Home of my favorite people.
Santa Cruz, too.

I love my family. Maman took this.

Last time we had seen Kim and David was when we said goodbye in Olive's NICU room.
It's so good to be together, in the sun.
To go on walks.

 And sits.

 In the California sun.

 Did I mention the sun?

The air in the Bay Area is the softest in the world. I can feel my skin relax.

 We spend the week driving and walking,

 Visiting and eating.

We go to a lot of bookstores.



 We loves the bookstores.


 Married hand with flight of beer.

Celebratory wedding cupcakes.

 More bookstores.


 And music stores.

 David.


Dinner on Fillmore street.
I'm going to pretend this is pronounced "Dy-No" and call it a dinosaur sighting.

 Another dinosaur sighting in SF.

 Done with my chai. In the sun.

 Papa and his licorice root.




Lil'.

 Santa Cruz.





Santa Cruz sunset.

We laughed, we cried, we held each other tight.

 And we took photos.

Like we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment