Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Day 19

Berkeley, CA - Winnemucca, NV
Miles Driven: Approx 372 miles.

So hard to leave Berkeley.

Maman's Olive tree.

Esten and Edina's Olive tree.
I want an Olive tree. Can those even exist in MN?

We set out on the rest of the road trip. The way back home.

 We stopped in Truckee for lunch,

And walked around the little shops. We also bought enough candy and chocolates for an entire school bus. And ate most of it before leaving our parking spot.

"It feels nice to have our marriage legally recognized again." said Jason as we crossed the border.

Of course we stopped in Reno. 

Because we can't resist the kitsch.

And we hadn't gone to Circus Circus in Vegas. So.



My man won me a stuffed jalapeƱo.
By catapulting a rubber chicken into a metal pot. On the first try.

He also won me this watermelephant. By landing a ping pong ball into a red dish. Or was it yellow.
I love my man.


Then we settled in Winnemucca for the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment