Thursday, December 17, 2009

Takin' Care of Bidness

It happened!! I auditioned for Cirque du Soleil. F.U.N. A full day workshop, started with 25 people with cuts throughout the day. I made it all the way to the last cut, was told I generally rock, but there's nothing for me right now. It was a great talk, and I felt great about it.

Since it was only 3pm, we didn't have to rush to our flight, so we went into Chicago and got...
Deep Dish Pizza!!!!! So HUGE and delicious.
Good times had by all.


Meanwhile, I was dog-sitting for 2 weeks and completely fell in love with Adele.

Look at that FACE. This is what I woke up to for 2 weeks. It's called Love. Snuggly love. This dog SPOONED me. No joke.
I miss her so much now!

Oh, and before Chicago, we opened the Holiday Pageant!!

Teuful, Lucifer's lowest minion. (photo larry@lamb.com)
Matin, lowly angel bright, with Gabriel! (photo larry@lamb.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment